tinkering God

From: Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com>
Date: Tue Aug 23 2005 - 13:43:29 EDT

Dave wrote: "
If I understand your claim, God isn't smart enough to anticipate the
total consequences, so has to try new things out. Are you joining the
contemporary groups who deny omniscience to the deity?"

1. It is not a claim, simply an observation that the concept is worthy of
being considered. If one claims "orthodoxy," of course, it cannot be
considered. Which is why I don't think of myself as "orthodox." The term
seems to me to be hubris.

2. I do not identify with your last sentence.

Burgy