Re: Challenging Conventional Wisdom on Cancer

From: Bill Dozier <wddozier@mac.com>
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 12:20:00 EDT

On Aug 18, 2005, at 5:01 PM, Glenn Morton wrote:
> I always love the conspiratorial part of this kind of post.

Note that it's a story by Tom Bethell. He specializes in stories
about scientific gadflies like this, including a fellow whose name I
can't recall that claimed to have disproved relativity. The
conspiratorial tone is part of his schtick.

I love the American Spectator, but I wish they'd lose Bethell.

Nothing to see here, move along...

--
Bill Dozier
"let me tell you, if have the slightest headache, Spongebobís laugh