Re: Challenging Conventional Wisdom on Cancer

From: janice matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 11:22:01 EDT

Good morning, all,

My comments are at the end.

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:47:49 -0500 (CDT)
From: David C Campbell
Subject: Re: Challenging Conventional Wisdom on Cancer

"Chromosome number varies naturally between species, yet clams with
hundreds of chromosomes are not especially prone to cancer. In fact, I
don't know of any reports of cancer from the ones with the highest
chromosome number, but I don't know that anyone has looked
closely.....[snip] This is an attempt at promoting an ill-founded claim
through charges of conspiracy. " ~

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:27:53 -0700
From: Pim van Meurs

janice matchett wrote: [snip]

"Sigh... Some cancer cells do, some don't. This is far more a complicated
topic than can be explored in popular science. I guess it's time to reject
good science in favor of what again? And what does this have to do with ASA ?

Your cut and paste approach to discussion is starting to wear old." ~

*