Re: How to encourage a former creationist to persevere in faith?

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 18:44:27 EDT

I little guided introspection might be appropriate. Does she really
think that the primary things that we think God is interested in are
related to the origins and workings of the physical aspect of the world?
Is that what the gospel is about? Good old Micah 6:8, and the "inasmuch
as you have done it to one of these the least..." passages, and most of
the actions and teachings of Jesus seem not focus on how the physical
world might go about its business, but about how we go about ours.
Or so it seemeth to me. JimA