RE: How to encourage a former creationist to persevere in faith?

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 17:43:23 EDT

I wished there was a better way to phrase these questions. Is a person a creationist if he/she believes in a Creator? Most of us have one foot on the Bible and the other foot on the Book of Nature. I do not think it is hard to keep a levelheaded balance. However, believing in evolution is the problem because one has to "believe." No physicist or cosmologist would say that he/she believes in the Big Bang. If it is indeed a belief, I find it hard to place it on the same level as believing in a Creator.

Moorad