RE: Global warming problems in homeschool text

From: Mccarrick, Alan D CIV NSWCCD Philadelphia, 9212 <alan.mccarrick@navy.mil>
Date: Thu Aug 18 2005 - 08:45:43 EDT

David,

(It was good to see you and your family at Messiah).

I would suggest looking at what is available from Evangelical Environmental Network (EEN) and Au Sable Institute. Both clearly Christian organizations.

Also there were several books along the lines of being a believer and being concerned about nature at the Hearts and Minds bookstore (did you keep a bookmark from the meeting ?) Tony Campolo has a book out whose title is something like "How To Rescue the Earth without Worshiping Nature" - I have not read it, but suspect that it is quite good.

Al McCarrick