Re: Global warming problems in homeschool text

From: gordon brown <gbrown@euclid.colorado.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 16:47:16 EDT

I don't know the answer to your specific question, but I would comment
that I suspect that denial of global warming is also agenda-based. I can't
think of any Biblical basis for denying global warming, but it may be
another example of distrust of scientists by many Christians.

Gordon Brown
Department of Mathematics
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0395