Re: Common Sense Science

From: Glenn Morton <>
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 17:32:26 EDT

 Or are these guys
(who include the Thomas Barnes of earth's magnetic field fame) really
out on the fringes? Have any of you looked into this material?

GRM: I knew Barnes and Slusher pretty well. I kept pointing out to them that they couldn't explain the cyclotron. It was one of my first disillusionments with the YEC approach to life--ignore what you don't like and life looks wonderful!

Do You Yahoo!?