RE: Who's opinion should be considered:

From: Denyse O'Leary <oleary@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon Aug 15 2005 - 12:01:35 EDT

Hey, enough about Peter Jennings!

The reason he didn't finish his sophomore year was that he was already
broadcasting down at a local Ottawa radio station and simply did not have
the time. He was said by j's who knew him to be gifted beyond his years.

As a culture, journalism allows this sort of thing. J-school is not med
school, after all.

If he was already broadcasting and doing a good job of it, no one was going
to tell him to stop it and go back and get more education. He could always
learn on the job, and he did.

Cheers, Denyse

--
Read brief excerpts from my book, By Design or by Chance?: The Growing
Controversy On the Origins of Life in the Universe (Augsburg Fortress, 2004)
at
http://www.designorchance.com/press.html
Study Guide:
http://www.arn.org/arnproducts/books/b088sk.htm
Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0806651776/qid=1109790930/sr=8
-1/ref=pd_csp_1/104-8617533-8799957?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
My blog:
http://post-darwinist.blogspot.com/
(go to other blogs from here)
Denyse O'Leary