Re: science v religion

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 18:09:16 EDT

It might be worth restating that Newton and others in their time thought
critically about contemporary understandings of both natural philosophy
and theology, where they were separable. He thought critically about the
nature of nature, the nature of God, and the nature of the information
then available about both. Interesting approach... JimA