Re: Snoke's response

From: janice matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 17:24:12 EDT

#2# Yes. YEC's are a good example.

#2# One man saw another sitting at the table with a Bible, pen in hand. He
was using the pen to make a series of horizontal lines in the Bible's text.

"Underlining your favorite verses?" the first man asked
cheerfully. "Nope," the man with the pen replied. "I'm crossing out the
parts that don't apply to me!"

New Testament http://tektonics.org/lp/ntcanon.html
Old Testament: http://www.tektonics.org/lp/otcanon.html

A quiz for skeptics: http://www.tektonics.org/parody/whowants.html

#2# If you choose to take the statement out of the context of the rest of
the commentary (which backs it up), along with the liinks, etc., I can see
why some might erroneously conclude it is an "ironic" conclusion.

~ Janice