Re: Dr. Dobson

From: Glenn Morton <glenn_morton@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Aug 13 2005 - 03:25:49 EDT

Sorry, I hate misquoting people and I left for the airport immediately after sending that one and now my copy of George's book is in Houston with me in Beijing.

Ted Davis <tdavis@messiah.edu> wrote:Glenn's quotation from George Murphy is incomplete, missing some important
words. I have corrected it below.

Ted

"But in any case, the Word of God was incarnate in the womb of Mary from
the first moment of conception. There was never an instant when what was
borne by her was not personally united with the divine nature. (The Feast
of the Annunciation on March 25th, nine months before Christmas, is the
celebration of the Incarnation.)( A human fetus is capable of receiving the
divine nature." George Murphy, Trademark of God, (Wilton: Morehouse-Barlow,
1986),p. 87