Re: Dr. Dobson

From: Charles Carrigan <CCarriga@olivet.edu>
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 18:29:31 EDT

Since we don't know when the soul is granted to a life form, I would much rather make the mistake of being too cautious - and so I side with Dobson and the previous Pope that life (and the soul) begins at conception.

CWC

<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><<><
Charles W. Carrigan, Ph.D.
Olivet Nazarene University
Dept. of Geology
One University Ave.
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
PH: (815) 939-5346
FX: (815) 939-5071

>>> Carol or John Burgeson burgytwo@juno.com> 08/11/05 9:44 AM >>

My question hoped to elicit some rational argument for the claim that the
soul is infused at the "moment of conception." Dobson (apparently) claims
this position, as do a lot of people. But I cannot find any rationale for
it (the claim).