Re: Dr. Dobson

From: Charles Carrigan <>
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 18:29:31 EDT

Since we don't know when the soul is granted to a life form, I would much rather make the mistake of being too cautious - and so I side with Dobson and the previous Pope that life (and the soul) begins at conception.
Charles W. Carrigan, Ph.D.
Olivet Nazarene University
Dept. of Geology
One University Ave.
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
PH: (815) 939-5346
FX: (815) 939-5071

>>> Carol or John Burgeson> 08/11/05 9:44 AM >>

My question hoped to elicit some rational argument for the claim that the
soul is infused at the "moment of conception." Dobson (apparently) claims
this position, as do a lot of people. But I cannot find any rationale for
it (the claim).