Re: "Body's defense mechanism worsens asthma symptoms" - a challenge for ID?

From: Glenn Morton <glenn_morton@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 13:44:29 EDT

Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

>Along with predation among trilobites!! Are you becoming atavistic?

Picks up BIG dictionary....thumb,thumb,thumb......reads definition of big word.....ah, yes, I am a reversion to a primitive type. But that is irrelevant to the fact that if ID has God monkeying around with, err, inserting information into the genome, one has no limits on what God can do, so it follows that if there is a problem with the way the body was constructed which error, one does not want to ascribe to God, one can easily say it happened at the fall. Alternatively, if one doesn't mind ascribing the problem to God, then one can do what Ted says the early scientists did.

Now, if you want to discuss my atavistic love of bananas and propensity to pick fleas off my friends, I would suggest another thread. I did pick a few fleas off of Dick Fischer at the conference (I think he was unaware of both the fleas and the picking) :-)