Re: Dr. Dobson

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 13:35:01 EDT

It may seem obvious, but I just want to be sure I know
what you are talking about. But what makes you make this
claim:

"Since this is to all, let me state what I think. I tend
to agree with George that it is very difficult to come up
with scientific evidence for the soul. But, it is very
clear that society has decided that fetus's/prebirth
babies don't have one in any case. Thus, either society
decided this based upon some evidence (lack of language,
sleeping most of the time etc), or they have decided it
irrationally. " ?