DVD of Behe and dembski

From: James Mahaffy <mahaffy@mtcnet.net>
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 12:47:07 EDT

I suspect anyone can order a copy of the dvd. However, I will let Randy
or someone on the ASA staff comment on that. Like Dick I bought a copy
$30. If you need to know about any specific part let me know.

--
James and Florence Mahaffy    712 722-0381 (Home)
227 S. Main St.               712 722-6279 (Office)