Nice to meet everyone

From: Glenn Morton <>
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 07:16:05 EDT

I will use up one of my posts today to say that it was fantastic to meet all those with whom I have debated all these years. To put a face on the moniker will be very good. I was delighted to find that, regardless of how heated the debates and how differing the opinions, we could all still fellowship as Christians.
I wish I could have stayed longer, but coming to the states was an all too rare opportunity to see my family.

Do You Yahoo!?