Cornelius Hunter dogdes a chance to explain ID

From: Glenn Morton <glenn_morton@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Aug 08 2005 - 07:59:04 EDT

--- Cornelius Hunter <ghunter2099@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Ted, Pim and Tim (after this I'll probably have to
> bow out of the
> discussion for awhile):

Well, I am utterly disappointed that Cornelius never
responded to my request to show why the mole's nose
was designed. I would love to see a worked example of
ID in real life. This is another in a long series of
disappointments when I ask ID folk to actually show
their work about how they demonstrate that something
is actually designed

I believe in design, but I have never seen a way to
prove it and the ID folks, like the ancient
Pythagoreans, keep their secret science close to their chest.