Interviews at ASA Meeting

From: Stephen Meyers <ibss@comcast.net>
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 11:21:09 EDT

Hello!

I would like to interview anyone going to the annual ASA meeting that wants to share their testimony (why you believe in God), or tell the key reasons why you are no longer a young-earth creationist, or why you believe ID or Theistic evolution. I would like to record (audio) the conversation and post them on our internet site for anyone to listen to at www.bibleandscience.com . I will have a table set up representing the Institute for Biblical and Scientific Studies at the ASA meeting. You can meet me there, or drop me an e-mail.

Sincerely,
Stephen Meyers
ibss@comcast.net