Re: Bush endorses ID

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 15:58:26 EDT

Cheer up! Our wonderful Prime Minister Tony Bliar supports schools which
teach YEC legally and at the taxpayers expense. Neither leader is
intelligently designed and have done wonders in keeping the Iraqi population
down and insuring that some troops will not have problems returning to civvy
street.

Michael