New at Post-Darwinist: Prez Bush on ID; list of ID in schools issues

From: Denyse O'Leary <oleary@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue Aug 02 2005 - 06:58:17 EDT

US President Bush supports teaching ID as well as no-design evolution

In an interview with five Texas newspapers, Bush dropped this little
bombshell, while refusing to answer other questions.

Fellow Toronto hack David Warren chuckles,

"And, in the course of suggesting this to Texas hacks, he composes an
excellent new Bushism:

'You're asking me whether or not people ought to be exposed to different
ideas, the answer is yes.'"

Warren has about as much time for bullying Darwinists as I do does.

Bush majored in poker at university, and I have reason to believe that he
was waiting to play this hand.

Also, David Rice III releases a paper on what is actually happening in
various school boards across the US, available at the Post-Darwinist.

Read more at

http://post-darwinist.blogspot.com/

--
Read brief excerpts from my book, By Design or by Chance?: The Growing
Controversy On the Origins of Life in the Universe (Augsburg Fortress, 2004)
at
http://www.designorchance.com/press.html
Study Guide:
http://www.arn.org/arnproducts/books/b088sk.htm
Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0806651776/qid=1109790930/sr=8
-1/ref=pd_csp_1/104-8617533-8799957?v=glance&s=books&n=507846
My blog:
http://post-darwinist.blogspot.com/
(go to other blogs from here)
Denyse O'Leary