Re: Stereotypes and reputations

From: Glenn Morton <>
Date: Mon Aug 01 2005 - 08:45:09 EDT

IN Cornelius' response to George M., I saw something that really really disturbs me among Christians who dabble in apologetics and are unprepared to deal with science.

Cornelius wrote:
> I don't see how the theological concept of a God who allows extinction
> leads to natural selection and evolution. Seems like a big leap there.
> Don't bother if the explanation is too lengthy, but that step is not clear
> to me.

GRM: So, if the explanation takes hard work to understand, you aren't interested? That doesn't say much for your willingness to find the truth.

Do You Yahoo!?