Re: Pacific International University

From: Sheila Wilson <>
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 08:49:08 EDT

Here is a great Christian University to show your colleagues in the UK:
The University of Tulsa is reputable, accredited, and is ranked in the top 100 colleges and universities by US News and World Reports.

Michael Roberts <> wrote:
Thanks Dave and Allan
You confirmed my suspicions. I may use the information.
In UK many think that most US Christian colleges are like PIU and I often have a hard time convincing people that many colleges are excellent and on a par with our best Universities and a darn sight better than many of our newbie Univs which give a high a proportion of firsts as Oxbridge!
Plain Mr Roberts