Re: Nature article on ID

From: Jim Armstrong <jarmstro@qwest.net>
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 18:47:14 EDT

Not taking issue with anything here, but the more I think about it, the
more remarkable it seems that we are able to discern even a part of such
intelligent patterning.
I am reminded again of the Arthur Clarke observation that, "Any
technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic."
While much more, the Creator is at least an advanced technologist!
Wonder then that we are able to recognize anything!!
Or, perhaps, it was intentional. Ya think? [This was at the heart of
part of my response to Vern].
That's an aspect as well of one of my quarrels with ID, that it is
myopic. The whole is far more persuasive to me than any Bombardier
Beetle butt.
  JimA

[big snip]