Re: Bible and YEC and Faith

From: Bill Dozier <wddozier@mac.com>
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 00:42:48 EDT

On Apr 29, 2005, at 9:25 PM, wallyshoes wrote:
> I still see a big problem, Jan. Many place a lot of faith in the Bible
> but so
> many people like Vernon use it to arrive at borderline crazy notions.
> I can
> have faith in Jesus Christ, but how can I have faith in a book that
> misleads
> people so badly -- as in the case of YEC? Is not more logical (and
> better!) to
> simply dismiss the notion the OT is infallible on all matters?

The Bible is infallible and nature is perfect, as well. Both need
interpretation for us to understand, though, and we are not infallible.

Bill Dozier
Minister of Silly Guitar Sounds

---
"...communism is another sad, bizarre chapter in human history whose
last pages even now are being written." -- Ronald Reagan, 1983