Re: Bible and YEC and Faith

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 23:33:21 EDT

Wallyshoes wrote:

> Is not more logical (and better!) to simply dismiss the notion the OT is
infallible on all matters?

I think there are enough errors in transmission, translation and
interpretation to account for most if not all OT discrepancies. There may
be a few "errors" that are due to writer ignorance, but I don't know what
they are. Flat earth has been mentioned and a solid dome over the earth,
but I don't see these as iron clad. I think giving up completely on the
authority and plenary inspiration of the OT is at least premature.

www.genesisproclaimed.org