Re: New Pope on Darwinism - NO!

From: Randy Isaac <rmisaac@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 12:18:33 EDT

Speaking of de Chardin, it recently came to my attention that 2005 is the
50th anniversary of his death. And I just learned that he is buried at
Maryknoll, about 25 miles from our house. It turns out that Thomas Lee, the
historian who translated de Chardin's works into Chinese, attends our
church. Anyway, I wondered if any of you historians were interested in
writing a few paragraphs about his influence in the dialog on science and
Christian faith? Maybe as a commentary or note in PSCF or a short blurb in
the newsletter? Bob's comments are a good start!

    Randy