Re: Bible and YEC and Faith

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 09:34:48 EDT

I totally agree with you Walt and also regard all forms of YEC as
faith-destroying as well as total nonsense. I did not consider Vernon's last
post as worthy or possible of reply.

I came to faith weeks before graduating in geology but fortunately there was
no Ken Ham or Henry Morris around to dissuade me. I am quite sure that if at
that time I heard a lecture from a YEC I may well have dismissed
Christianity as a load of moonshine

Michael