Christ-focused?

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Fri Apr 29 2005 - 08:46:19 EDT

I just had occasion to look at the ICR site at http://www.icr.org/ & note that ICR is described as "A Christ-Focused Creation Ministry." I suggest that this is a serious misrepresentation. Members of ICR may indeed be Christ-focused: My point here is not to question their Christian faith. But the "ministry" of ICR is manifestly not focused on Christ but on the age of the earth & opposition to evolution. (Note, e.g., what items are highlighted on the homepage.) The fact that this confusion occurs in the anti-evolution community & seldom if ever gets criticized there is just one indication of the wretchedness of the theology that pervades that movement.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/