New Pope on Darwinism

From: Carol or John Burgeson <burgytwo@juno.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 09:55:27 EDT

George commented: "Maybe you ought to consider the possibility that some
of the people with "dog collars" who support good science education &
oppose things like ID
actually know something about theology."

I'm not sure exactly what George is referring to here -- but I agree with
him. Euginie Scott is certainly one (not the she wears a dog collar).

I just sent my review of Scott's latest book, EVOLUTION AND CREATIONISM,
off to Richard Ruble for PERSPECTIVES. A copy appears on my web site at

www.burgy.50megs.com/scott.htm

Scott writes in this book of religious views, and seems, for a non-C, to
understand them quite well. Which, for most non-Cs, is rare.

Burgy