Re: New Pope on Darwinism - NO!

From: Robert Schneider <rjschn39@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed Apr 27 2005 - 07:03:52 EDT

Jack, you have missed my point. Of course I believe that BXVI's theological
statements are not in conflict with acceptance of the SCIENCE of evolution,
the biological and cosmological notions of evolution. My point is that they
conflict with what I usually call "evolutionism," the metaphysical
world-view that denies any meaning to the world and human life.

Bob