Re(2): definition of science [a search for knowledge]

From: Edward Babinski <ebabinski2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 00:34:35 EDT

ED: Add to the below that a scientist would also want
to know not only the individual "steps" or
"connections" in God's mind concerning how the cosmos
was created and sustained, but also would want to know
how "miracles" work, at least to find out as much as
it was possible for him to be able to grasp concerning
each each "miracle" literally and specifically worked.

That's the difference between scientists and
theologians. When the theologian gets to "God did it,"
his work is over, but scientists, even Christians who
are of a scientific bent, would still want to know
more, their questions would continue. That's how all
scientific minds work too, it's what the brand of
curiousity known as "scientific," is all about.