Re: Non-truths that do not transform

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 17:12:30 EDT

Awfully sorry,Iain, I seem to be turning into a latter day John Knox!

Seriously Iain get behind my irony and rhetoric to see that people who
charge others of being deceived by the devil ought to watch what they say.
Vernon has done it far too often, and never replies to serious questions,
unless one thinks his numerology is divine.

Michael