Re: New Pope on Darwinism - NO!

From: Michael Roberts <>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 17:08:44 EDT

I completely agree with what you say (as I always do!!!) This duplicitous
and ambiguous use of Naturalism and ?Darwinism of so-many anti-evolutionists
just muddies the water and prevents a good understanding of the issues as
well as polarising Christians on the subject.

Be careful George or else a latter day John Knox will be out to get you.

BTW what did B16 actually say about Darwinism?