Re: New Pope on Darwinism - NO!

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 17:02:12 EDT

Exactly Bob. I am afraid Denyse cant see the difference between evolution ,
Darwinism a la Gray or Darwinism a la Dawkins, with the result that what she
says is confusion appealing to viscera rather than neurons.

Am I a Darwinist? That will depend on how you define Darwinist. A useful
book for all to read is Jim Moore's the Post=Darwinian controversies.

Is Ted as confused over his TE status as I am?!!!!! However I think he
overstates the equivalence of Asa Gray and Behe. I find Gray far less ID
than Ted indicates. (recommend people to read his Darwiniana - a lovely book
and still fresh as the day it was published in 1876.

I am also at one with both popes on this.Probably Polkinhorne and Ted's
friend Peacocke are as well

Michael