Re: New Pope on Darwinism - NO!

From: Robert Schneider <rjschn39@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 13:36:26 EDT

Historian of science John Greene was once conversing with Theodosius
Dobzhansky and mentioned him in the same breath with Ernst Mayr: "Don't put
Mayr and me in the same boat," Dobzhansky replied, "he is an agnostic and I
am a Russian Orthodox Christian." (I hope my memory is correct on the words
of the quotation.)

Bob