Re: New Pope on Darwinism - NO!

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 11:01:35 EDT

There is the usual bait & switch here (on the part of Denyse, not the Pope).
Of course no Christian believes in "Darwinism" as a total world view.
Whether or not Darwin was correct in his belief that natural selection is
the primary mechanism for evolution is quite another matter. I don't see
Pope Benedict contradicting that at all. & if he did he'd be wrong.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/