Re: Bob DeHaan

From: Ted Davis <TDavis@messiah.edu>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 10:32:30 EDT

I am also deeply saddened by Bob's passing. He and I exchanged messages
about ID (Bob was for it, I'm ambivalent) for several years, and we often
talked at the annual meeting. I last saw him, I think, at the ID conference
in Mequon, WI. His wife came with him, but she was really going downhill
fast at that point and he told me he had decided to get professional help
for her.

He had told some of his friends several months ago that he didn't have much
longer.

I have a reasonable hope, however, that our conversations will continue
after an interval.

ted