Re: New Pope on Darwinism - NO!

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 10:05:11 EDT

Does the "NO!" indicate that you have some difficulty with
his comments?

I personally have no problem with them at all. I didnt
really hear him say that evolution is not true, but that
we are not the product of blind random evolution. "We are
not some casual and meaningless product..."

In fact I think that what he said is the Truth! I would
not expect him to really say anything else.