Re: Non-truths that do not transform

From: Sheila Wilson <sheila-wilson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 09:50:24 EDT

I agree. I think we must also do as Christopher did and target the pastors who are inviting people like Ham and their groups. As I said yesterday, Ham and others give an emotionally charged speech encouraging Christians to stand up for the faith and not to give in to the enemy and complacency by believing that the earth is billions of years old. It is the ultimate in propaganda. If we can show pastors the truth by showing them the problems behind the arguments, we might start changing people's ideas.

Sheila

dickfischer@earthlink.net wrote:
Hi Sheila, you wrote:

>>I also thought your letter was well presented. I suggest that each one of us send letters specific to our discipline. Maybe, just maybe, we can make a difference.<<

The letters need to go to the press. Make these blowhards accountable for being "willingly ignorant." What we need to do is fire off letters timed with the arrival of guys like Ham, for instance, so that those who attend the meetings will already know their stuff in advance.

www.genesisproclaimed.org

Sheila McGinty Wilson
sheila-wilson@sbcglobal.net