Re: Non-truths that do not transform

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 00:50:38 EDT

Vernon

You continue to misuse Holy Scripture to attempt to demonstrate that we are under the influence of the Devil. You should apologise to all of us at once.

If God created everything with the appearance of age then he must be the DEVIL, who you think we worship.

Generally appalled by your supa-supa-supa-spiritual attitude, - a little humility and respect would not go amiss.

If you look carefully most posters here are Christians who are genuinely seeking the truth, and all we get from you are nasty slurs. You get the same from the likes of Ken Ham and Duane Gish.

There are many parts of the Bible you need to read

Michael