Re: Non-truths that do not transform

From: <dickfischer@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 22:53:04 EDT
Hi Sheila, you wrote:

>>I also thought your letter was well presented.  I suggest that each one of us send letters specific to our discipline.  Maybe, just maybe, we can make a difference.<<

The letters need to go to the press.  Make these blowhards accountable for being "willingly ignorant."  What we need to do is fire off letters timed with the arrival of guys like Ham, for instance, so that those who attend the meetings will already know their stuff in advance.

Dick Fischer  - Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org