Re: Bob DeHaan

From: <dickfischer@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 22:39:54 EDT

I too am greatly saddened at Bob's passing, on my birthday as it turns out. He reviewed the first article of mine that was pubished in PSCF and I got to know him well at one of the annual meetings. We exchanged emails and phone calls and ideas for a number of years. He was truly a humble man and an extremely nice guy. And I echo Burgy's sentiments, he will be missed, but the Lord's getting a great helper.

~Dick Fischer