Re: ICR's ACTS & FACTS for May, 2005

From: Bill Dozier <wddozier@mac.com>
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 17:49:53 EDT

On Apr 25, 2005, at 3:27 PM, Carol or John Burgeson wrote:
> From the bulletin: Dr. Gish (age 84) announces his retirement.(sort
> of).
> He has lectured or debated (300 debates; always the "clear victor!) in
> every state but Maine, plus 40 countries.

I saw one of these "debates" when I was an undergrad at Arizona State
back in the late '70's. Both Gish and the anthropology prof that he
debated were rude, smug and disgustingly arrogant. I think it was one
of my major stepping-stones away from YEC, so I don't think he was the
"clear victor" that night.

Bill Dozier
Minister of Silly Guitar Sounds

---
"Whatever sport you're playing, when you score, you gotta dance." --
Robbie