Re: Non-truths that do not transform

From: Sheila Wilson <sheila-wilson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 15:18:24 EDT

Chris,

I also thought your letter was well presented. I suggest that each one of us send letters specific to our discipline. Maybe, just maybe, we can make a difference.

Sheila

"Roger G. Olson" <rogero@saintjoe.edu> wrote:
Christopher:

Your letter to Dr. Kennedy articulated beautifully the scientific and
theological failings of the young earth position. And, it was expressed
both forcefully and graciously and in the spirit of Christ.

Please let us know whether Dr. D. James responds.

Thanks!

Roger

--
Sheila McGinty Wilson