RE: definition of science

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Mon Apr 25 2005 - 09:48:11 EDT

Of course, the question of origins can and ought to be taken as far back
as possible. However, whatever initial conditions we choose must be
clearly stated and not be our conclusions.

Many Darwinist do say that "evolution is a fact" rather than say that it
is a working hypostasis.

The rules of mathematics are so analogous to logic that some think the
two are the same. I will not get into that argument. However, it is true
that the easiest and best way we know of making unequivocal predictions
is by setting the laws of nature in mathematical form.

Moorad