Searching the ASA website

From: Peter Ruest <pruest@dplanet.ch>
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 13:35:00 EDT

Terry,

can you help me with two search problems on the ASA website? I failed to find:

(1) a new membership directory; the one I have is the 2000-2003 edition on
paper; isn't there a newer one on the web? (looking for specific persons, or for
all addresses in a given state).

(2) the PSCF articles/contributions/letters authored by a given person; all I
did find was a list of over 2000 entries, sorted by author; it's quite annoying
if you are looking for someone whose name doesn't begin with A.

I cc this to the list, in case others are interested.

Peter