RE: definition of science

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sun Apr 24 2005 - 10:26:51 EDT

However, how far back in time do we go regarding the question of origins? Surely, Darwinism claims to go all the way back to the beginning, whatever that is!

Weather forecast is based on purely mathematical models that simulate the atmosphere based on physical concepts like temperature, pressure, etc. Where is the predictive power in anthropology, biology, and genetics?

Moorad