Re: definition of science

From: Robert Schneider <rjschn39@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat Apr 23 2005 - 07:17:38 EDT

Keith,

Having enjoyed Michael's ironic elimination of geology and evolutionary
biology from "true science," I should like you to follow up with an
elaboration of your definition of science, below. Since you are a geologist
yourself, how do you integrate the historical sciences into your definition
of "science"?

Bob Schneider