Non-truths that do not transform

From: <CMSharp01@aol.com>
Date: Sat Apr 23 2005 - 01:54:40 EDT

Hi All,

About a week ago I was looking around Dr. D.James Kennedy's
website "Thruths that Transform", and have found that he has
fallen hook, line and sinker for YECism. I sent an e-mail to him,
but so far have received no reply. I converted it into HTML and
have just posted it at http://csharp.com/kennedy.html . It is not
linked into the rest of my website. I will give him a couple of
weeks to reply, which he will probably not, then I will link it in to
the creationist part of my website, which I will want to rearrange
anyway.

On another matter, now that I have since obtained my "Green
Card" in the fall of last year, and also have a UK passport, I am
able to work and travel without visa regulations in the USA and
the countries of the European Union, so am looking at various
possibilities of exploiting my skills. The salary at the University
of Arizona is really bad, but I am now free to get any job.

Christopher Sharp